Title: I Breathe You
Publication date: August 2nd 2013
Genre: NA contemporary romance
When a tragic accident leaves Rhane Evans — lead vocalist for the rock band Fate’s Crazy — permanently unable to speak above a whisper and kills the love of her life, she moves across the state to pick up the pieces. Shattered, Rhane struggles to understand what happened the night of the accident, an accident everyone blames her for, even though she wasn’t driving the car.
Enter Ian Callahan. He’s the one person who may have a more tumultuous past than Rhane. Though they try hard to deny the sizzling attraction between them, it proves nearly impossible. When Ian’s troubled past threatens to tear them apart, they begin to believe happiness isn’t in their cards.
Because Fate’s Crazy that way…
"You plan on helping me unload this thing or are you just going to bob up and down like a damn goof?" I try to punch him in the shoulder playfully but his long fingers snake around my wrist before I'm able to connect. He smirks. "Careful there, Sunshine. Don't hurt yourself."
I roll my eyes at the new nickname he's recently begun calling me. Sunshine. Rhane. Get it?
I read, I write, I run 1/2 marathons for fun. Ten things about me:
1. I’m an only child.
2. I love dogs!
3. I was born in Iowa City, Iowa and lived in Iowa my whole life until January 2007.
4. I worked as a professional psychic reader for 2 years.
5. I’m a Pisces Sun, Leo Moon with Aquarius rising.
6. I’ve written 5 books and am in the process of brainstorming a 6th.
7. I don’t look or act my age!
10. My day job is as a claims payment analyst for one of Fortune 500 Magazine's "Top 100 places in America to work."