Friday 23 May 2014

Feature & Follow #36

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read.

Q:Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it?

A: I convinced my best friend to start reading YA books and what's the best YA Contemporary Romance I could recommend? The Fault in Our Stars, of course! And yes,she cried at the end! :p

What about you? :)

9 comments:

  1. New follower on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our book club encourages reading just about EVERYTHING! We vote on monthly group reads to discuss. Sometimes we hate 'em; sometimes we love 'em. The most important thing is to have fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you on this one,Amber!New follower on Google+!

      Delete
  3. I love YA. I'm an existing follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I resisted YA, but not for long. I really love the voice of YA books. I haven't read TFioS because I don't usually read contemporaries and I think it would just make me extremely sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have, sort of, been introduced to the YA novels by the whole blogosphere. I'd only really read classics and high fantasy for ages but I'm really loving all of the new books! I'm a new GFC follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you had a great weekend!
    My Friday Memes
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete