Friday 15 March 2013

Feature & Follow #16

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read.

Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture. 

I don't have a particular spot but I'll mention three..:)
The first is my balcony.It has an amazing view of Thessaloníki and a small part of the north of the Aegean Sea.The second and third spots are right next to the sea.At the city's port,they've created a space where you can go clubbing but you can also sit and enjoy the sunset and it's just a few inches from the sea.The last spot is a little bit further than the previous one.They've created theme parks where you can sit on the benches and relax.(by reading a good book!).Can't wait to read your spots! :)

9 comments:

  1. I used to read on my balcony when I lived in an apartment but the view was really bad, it just showed a bunch of residential houses. Now since I've moved I just have to walk for about 10 minutes and I get to this lovely little bench shaded by tree overlooking a river. I love reading there when the weather is warm. :)

    New follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GFC follower, glad I found your blog through FFF and I'm looking forward to talking books with you
    Danielle@ Coffee and Characters
    www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live on the Aegean Sea! I'm jealous. Thanks for your post. New follower. You can find me: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via GFC

    It must be nice to read from the balcony. I like the feeling of being above the ground and not to mention the wonderful view =D

    My FF is http://amie-corner.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-friday-2.html

    Amie from Magic of words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amie,you're so kind!Just followed back! :)

      Delete