Saturday 11 May 2013

Feature & Follow #23

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read. 

Q: Happy Mother’s Day! Who is your favorite mom from fiction?

A: That's a tough one.I guess I'll just go for Janine Hathaway,Rose Hathaway's mother from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.She's a guardian just like Rose but her job forced her away from her daughter.It took Rose some time but she eventually realized that her mother truly loved her.Nobody said the mother-daughter relationship is easy! :)





And don't forget the giveaway!Only a few days to enter!

7 comments:

  1. You're very right that the relationship between mother and child isn't always easy. Great choice! Thanks for stopping by this week :) Old follower.

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right - that relationship is certainly not easy!

    Thanks for visiting.
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the series yet so I don't know. Besides I don't really pay attention to the mom in books. Anyway thanks for stopping by and Old follower.

    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read that series! New GFC Follower

    Here is My FF

    Brenna @ Two-Tall-Tales

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice! Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm following you back!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read that series!! :)

    Old follower :D
    My FF Jennifer @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I haven't read that. Soon!

    Julianna Smith - My FF

    ReplyDelete